Friday, July 23, 2010

Cold lemonade and chicken coops



Yeah, strange title but it fits. I've never been a big fan of summer heat. I love the flowers and being outside but I dislike sweating. I guess I don't know anyone who likes to sweat but I am sure they are out there. Now, about the chicken coop. Well, my chickens are too big now to be inside the house so it was time to build them a chicken coop. I hatched some eggs a couple of months ago, the most amazing thing i've done and seen, and now I am the proud parent of 4 chickens. Hopefully they are all female since I am keeping them for the eggs.

I realize I only have two followers at this time. If I just had two followers throughout this whole blog journey I would be very grateful. I mention I only have two followers because this feels like a journal right now and I need to keep telling myself that this is the internet and public and no one wants to hear me ramble on for hours. The whole point of this new blog was to share some good news...

I now have a distributor for my cross stitch patterns! I am very excited and frightened. I know that it will be a lot of work but definitely worth it. I have put a lot of time and love (yes, love) into my patterns and I know you will get enjoyment from them. Whether its the dog days of summer or the cold nights of winter, I hope my patterns will bring peace and relaxation to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment