Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Create & Decorate

Well hello everyone!  I've been busy with some upcoming magazine designs. Can't give out all the details just yet. But, I am very excited to announce that the new issue of Create & Decorate has a Ship's Manor design in it. It will be available in stores on August 14th. I don't know....maybe it's because I have not been designing long but it was total excitement to see my design in the magazine. I hope I never get use to it. It was even exciting to see a Shrinky Dinks ad in the same magazine. I have not shrunk some of them in an oven for a long time.

Two designs will be out soon. I will be releasing Fisherman's Village and 3 Witches at the same time. They will be out by the end of this month. No pictures of the Witches yet because I want it to be a surprise. I've been working on them off and on for two years. Yes, it's a big design but really fun to stitch. You can even break the design up into 3 different designs...well...you will see!

Christmas stitching is currently going on at my house even though I am dreaming of Halloween. Watch for a free Halloween design on my website August 13th. It's Ship's Manor's Birthday.

Until next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment