Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cooler Weather and Dedication

The weather has changed here in Utah. Of course that doesn't mean it will stay this way. This past week the high temps have been in the 60's-70's. A week ago...temps close to 100. Colder weather makes me tired. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I love being wrapped in a warm blanket and snoozing. It's not very productive but sometimes being lazy is for the best.

I think I am 1/3 of the way done with my newest pattern. It's been a lot of work but worth it. I also think it will be well-liked by others. It's different, winter-themed and (dare I use the overused word?) WHIMSICAL! It's also very down to earth and hopefully will make you smile. The picture says to me "Dedication". No matter what you do and what you believe in always do it with your whole heart. If people tell you you're crazy just say "thanks".

No comments:

Post a Comment