Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Winner of Firefly Dance pattern

Thanks to all those who entered. Looks like we had 20 entries. Not a bad number for a first contest.

The winner is........  Barb in Syracuse.  Congratulations. If you didn't put address in first email please get that to me asap so I can send the pattern to you. I hope you enjoy it.

I plan on doing more contests in the future. Also, if you really liked my new pattern you can buy it soon. It should be available on Friday Sept, 24th.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How gracious, Erik. I've been out of Town for a week, and when I picked up my mail, I instantly knew that I'd won! What a "welcome home."

    Watch for my order..... I believe in "what goes around, comes around!"

    Headed over to the 123 Message Board to "show off," and hopefully drum up some business for ya'll!
    Barb in Syracuse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb. I hope you enjoy the pattern. I really enjoyed making and stitching it.

    ReplyDelete