Sunday, August 28, 2011

Good Grief!

Those who know me know I am a HUGE Peanuts fan. I especially love Charlie Brown. Today I went to the swap meet and found two very nice Peanuts items. The first one is a "garden statue" which, I found online, is selling for $120. I bought it for $15. I am sure I could've gotten it cheaper but it was definitely worth that much to me. He won't be going outside though. The second, I found, was a quilted pillow. There were quite a few pillows, all hand-made. The man selling them said his wife makes them and his kids stuff them. I love crafty people and especially crafty families. Here are a couple of pictures of my finds. If you have any Peanuts stitching you've done, or seen, please post some links or pictures. I would love to see them!




No comments:

Post a Comment