Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mummies and Pumpkins and Sheep..Oh My!

The Bearded Mummy and Early Autumn Lane are now available! 

I updated my website today. I fixed some links added some bigger pictures etc. So, check it out!

I am currently working on a charity design. I was asked by a local Women's shelter to make a design for them. I need to get it finished soon because fall is a great time of year to stitch. Speaking of fall...I love it but I guess it doesn't love me. I have a cold. Blah. I thought it was a joke at first. I felt tired and had a scratchy throat. I didn't know anyone who was sick. I went to a Harvest Moon Festival last Saturday so maybe someone there was sick and not selfish. I would've been ok if they hadn't shared. It's okay not to share sometimes. In fact...be SELFISH!  PLEASE!  But no...they shared.

So, while you're just sitting there at your computer, why not check out my website? Ship's Manor

No comments:

Post a Comment